Everest Base Camp helicopter Tour with landing is a thrill like none. Who doesn’t dream to reach the top of the world at least once in their lifetime? Yes we all do. For you to achieve your dream to see or climb the Mt. Everest, we custom plan your journey based on your comfort zone, time frame, preferences and luxury. We got it all arranged and ready to go just for you.
The Everest Base camp helicopter Tour takes you to the Top of the world with an experience to Land at a world famous Kala Patthar at an altitude of 5555m. Doesn’t it sound crazy already, imagine actually experiencing it. Don’t worry if you are physically unwell or unfit, time bound, aged or young, nothing can stop you from achieving your dream and the Everest Base Camp helicopter tour is your savior.
Ideally, it is designed for travelers who do not have the luxury to trek long hours for days. Likewise, people with physical disabilities and even the elderly and children can enjoy 4-5 hours of a helicopter ride to the Everest Base Camp in Nepal. During the trip, one can observe marvelous peaks such as Lhotse, Ama Dablam, Thamserku, and some of the astonishing landscapes of the Everest region.
Despite being relatively shorter trip, this Everest Base camp Helicopter tour gives an incredible opportunity to explore the rich cultural and historical local villages, their lifestyles, rites, rituals, language, cuisine, and many more. The thrill and adventure of a helicopter ride in a breathtaking and cinematic Himalayan range covered in the blankets of snow that glitters like gold when the sun rays fall on them, makes you wonder, is this even real? Hold your breath, tighten your seat belts, because this is Nepal, and you are living your dream to visit the Everest Region.There are many services from different points in the Everest Region that you can choose from. Let us share with you the different trips that we offer to excite you even further!
Helicopter Ride to the Everest Base Camp from KTM and Back
This trip is the most preferred one by tourists who seek for helicopter ride to the Everest Base camp because this trip directly takes you to the base camp and back without having to trek for days if not months to reach the destination.
- Soul soothing Helicopter flight from the capital city Kathmandu to the Everest Base camp with breathtaking views of the mountaineering landscapes that welcome you to its deeper secrets of beauty.
- Get to know historically, culturally and religiously rich Sherpa in their local habitats and their unique culture, language, dresses, settlements, languages and traditions.
- Understand Buddhism and its significance in the Local Sherpa community.
- Green wild forests with red patches of flowers such as rhododendron, pristine lakes and glaciers in almost impossible altitude and landscapes.
- Exploration of ancient and very significant monasteries rich in ancient art and architecture that have been preserved by the locals since centuries.
- Khumbu Glacier range that is absolutely exceptional
- A life time experience to dine in the Everest view hotel popular to be at the highest altitude in the world.
- A panoramic view from Kala Patthar that puts you off your seat to admire its serenity.
- A landing at the Everest Base Camp.
- A bird’s eye view of the vivid and unique topography and fields farmed by the local community.
Helicopter ride from KTM to Lukla and Lukla to KTM
You can directly travel to Lukla via helicopter. Lukla is where the trail to the Everest Base Camp starts. Lukla is located at an altitude of 2,860 meters and is one of the airports that provide their facilities at the higher altitudes. This airport is also considered one of the most dangerous one because of its location and narrow runway. Many call it a thrill because there are a lot of risks and the weather is very unpredictable. However, a helicopter ride to the Lukla airport is very safe in almost all situations. You can land there and start your journey to trek.
Helicopter flight from Everest View Hotel to Kathmandu
If you are on a trek and you have difficulties ascending down the route, this package can be the best one for you. You can avoid the day’s long trek and fly back to Kathmandu in just 40 to 45 minutes long heli flight. This trip is mostly used by travelers who want to experience both the trekking experience and the helicopter ride and trekkers who have to fly back soon due to medical emergencies, immediate rescue or personal problems.
Helicopter flight from Everest base camp to Lukla
You can always plan for your safety, luxury and preferences with us. The famous and classic EBC- Everest Base Camp Trek starts from Lukla and finishes at the same point. If you want to go to the base camp via Helicopter ride and skip the trail from there, it is a very wise choice because you can get to the base camp within a short time of 20 minutes. While descending back you can either trek the route or return to Lukla in the same flight. The flight from lukla to the Everest Base Camp covers the scenic and natural beauty of the Sagarmatha National Park and gives way to breathtaking panoramic views on the way. You can also see the aerial view of various local Sherpa Villages on the way.
Lukla to Kalapatthar via Everest base camp Helicopter flight
A classic view point in the region that no travelers want to leave behind is Kalapatthar at a staggering height of 5545m. The helicopter ride from lukla to Kalapatthar is via the Everest Base Camp and gives a proper introduction to the beauty of Khumbu icefall and glaciers. The Panoramic view from the Kalapatthar view point gives a combined view of various world famous mountains such as Mt. Everest (8,848m), Lhotse (8516m), Cho Oyu (8201m), Pumo Ri (7165m), Ama Dablam (6856m), Nuptse (7861m), and many others.
Helicopter flight from Everest base camp to Kathmandu
After a lovely trek that covers the details of each beautiful aspect of the world famous Everest Base Camp Trek, you must be tired and want to experience something that is more luxurious and easy. Many trekkers, who don’t prefer to descend via the long trekking routes and days of walk and acclimatization, prefer to take a short helicopter ride and get back to the Kathmandu valley. After all, you have achieved what you had to which is still a dream to many folks out there. You are already a champion and a Helicopter ride back to the Kathmandu Valley is one hell of a way to say good bye to your adventure during the trek in the Himalayas.
Pheriche to Everest Base Camp and to KTM Helicopter flight
Periche is a beautiful transit on the Everest Base Camp Helicopter tour and has been famous for a spot or a view point that offers majestic views of the Himalayas. At an altitude of 4,240m, Periche offers a helicopter ride to the Everest Base camp for trekkers who want to experience a shorter way to reach their destination. The ride is very short and takes only 10 minutes to do so. This choice is always worth it because it has so much to offer in a very short span of time. After experiencing the beauty of the Everest Base Camp, you can fly back to Kathmandu from Everest Base Camp.
Tengboche to Everest Base Camp Helicopter flight and back to Lukla
Trekkers often visit the very old and renowned Dawa Choling Monastery-Tengboche which is at an altitude of 3,860m in the Everest Region. The trek is easier and trekkers often trek upto this point and explore the village. Many trekkers then take a short Helicopter ride to the Everest Base Camp which is just 15 minutes from Tengboche. The ride is very adventurous and covers the aerial view of Khumbu Glacier and close-up views of Lhotse (8,516m), Ama Dablam (6,856m), Changtse (7,543m), and the Everest itself. This trip helps the trekkers to explore the land and its beauty as well as make the travel easier and efficient.
Helicopter flight from EBC to Lukla or Kathmandu
After your satisfaction with the trekking experience to the Everest Base camp, you can avoid the difficult and long descending trekking routes by taking a short ride from EBC to Lukla or Kathmandu.
Helicopter flight from Dingboche to Kathmandu
Famously known as a Summer Valley, Dingboche has been an acclimatization spot on the trek to the Everest region. At an altitude of 4,410m, Dingboche offers a helicopter ride to the Kathmandu Valley for trekkers who have completed their trek to the Everest Base Camp and want to avoid the descending. The Helicopter ride covers a distance of 149 km in an hour and saves many days of trekking. Don’t worry if you think you will miss out on the views that you experienced ascending. The helicopter ride explores its unique beauty of the Himalayas to you.
Helicopter flight from Lobuche to Kathmandu
You can also choose a Helicopter ride from Lobuche to Kathmandu if you have already completed your trek to the Everest Base Camp.
True adventure in the Himalayas is its difficult terrains, efforts, challenges, risks and the rewarding beauty that makes your every pain and effort go away and makes your trip worth it. We at Orbit Alpine Adventures, offer you with various unique and exciting trips that are easy and equally rewarding at the same time. Some of our most loved trips in the past to the Everest Region are:
Everest Base Camp via Gokyo Trek
- Breathtaking flight from Kathmandu to Lukla and back to Kathmandu
- Explore the Sherpa Museum and the very famous Hotel Everest during the acclimatization at Namche
- Explore glacial lakes (Gokyo Lakes)
- Majestic panaromic view of the eight-thousanders: Everest, Cho Oyu, Makalu and Lhotse.
- Amazing view of Ngozumpa Glacier which is the largest glacier in the Himalayas.
- Cross one of the three high passes the Everest region: Cho La Pass
- Reach the Everest Base Camp
- Observe the 360 degree panaromic view of many beautiful snow capped mountains
- Visit the oldest and largest monastery in the Khumbu region : Tengboche Monastery
- Get to know the local Sherpa community and their lifestyle, rituals, rites, cuisine and warm hospitality.
- Unique and beautiful wildlife and species in the Sagarmatha National Park
Excited already? For more detailed information, please check our dedicated blog on this route via: https://www.orbitalpineadventure.com/everest-base-camp-via-gokyo-trek
EBC via Cho-La Pass Trek
- Dine with a 360 degree panaromic view of Many beautiful peaks including the Mt.Everest at the famous Everest Hotel.
- Enjoy the breathtaking view of four eight-thousanders such as Everest, Makalu, Lhotse, Gokyo Ri and Cho Oyu
- Explore the pristine gokyo Lakes and valley.
- Pass through one of the high passes in the Everest Region: Cho La Pass
- Enjoy the place without any permit.
If these highlights excite you and chill your spine already, chek this blog for more detailed information about this trip: https://www.orbitalpineadventure.com/ebc-via-cho-la-pass-trek
Lhasa Everest Base Camp Tour
- Historical and artistic places related to the Dalai Lama Rule
- Stunning views of the snow covered peaks, high passes above an altitude of 4,500 and Turquoise lakes
- Unique experience of driving on the zigzag friendship road.
- Exploration of three culturally and historically significant cities of Tibet.
- Get to see the Sera Monastery, Genden Monastery,Drepung Monastery and other ancient Buddhist Shrines that are very artistic.
- Views from the Gyantse DZong Mt. Shishapangma and Mt. Cho Oyu.
- Discover Rongbuk Monastery
- Visit Guru Rinpoche Cave
- Reach your destination the Everest Base Camp
If these highlights wake you off your seat, then hurry up and explore in detail information about this trek through our blog: https://www.orbitalpineadventure.com/lhasa-everest-base-camp-tour
Everest Easy Trek
- Explore the Khumbu lower elevation region and the Ancient monasteries in the region
- Visit the Hospitals and Schools established by famous mountaineering Personality Sir Edmund Hilary.
- Discover the skull of an Yeti
- Panoramic view of Mt. Ama Dablam, Thamserku, Mt. Khumbila and many other beautiful peaks
- Esay but rewarding trekking routes
If you prefer an easy way to the Everest region and discover the natual, religious, adventurous and spiritual beauty of the Everest region, this Trek is just for you. Please visit the link for further information that has been crafted particularly for you: https://www.orbitalpineadventure.com/everest-easy-trek
Everest Base Camp Short Trek
- Breathtaking aerial views of the valleys human settlement glaciers and snowy peaks from the flight to Lukla and back from Lukla
- Very efficient and timey visit to the Everest Region without any difficulties.
- Discover an unique and rich Sherpa rites and rituals, lifestyle, tradition and culture.
- Very close view of the famous three eight-thousanders: Mt. Lhotse, Mt. Cho Oyu and Mt. Everest
- The flora and faunas of Sagarmatha National Park
- Very historic and culturally significant ancient Tibetan Buddhist culture and monasteries in the region
This short trek has been designed by our team with decades of experience for those travelers who want to explore the Everest region but have a very short time to do so or have any difficulties due to ageing, travelling with small kids or any physical disabilities. Because we believe everyone deserves to see the Everest at least once in their life time and we are here to help. If this trip makes you excited then get your detailed information through this link where we have included all the information you need:
Everest Three High Passes Trek
- Explore all three famous and challenging high passes: Kongma La, Renjo and La Cho La of the Khumbu region.
- Breathtaking views of the snowcapped mountains
- Explore the culturally and historically rich Sherpa communities and their ancient monasteries
- Very beautiful landscapes that is a home to very unique flora and faunas.
- Dine at the Everest Hotel at Namche bajjar, visit Sherpa Museum and the office of Sagarmatha National Park
- Hike the Nagarjun Hill(5,100) to see the panaromic view of Mt. Lhotse, Mt. Ama Dablam, Mt. Makalu, Cholatse and Tawache.
- Visit the pristine six glacial lakes in the Gokyo region
- Climb Gokyo Ri for the breathtaking view of the four eight thousanders: Lhotse, Everest, Cho Oyu and Makalu
- Visit very artistic and historic Tengboche Monastery and Phakding Monastery.
- Soul soothing views of Khumbu Icefall, Gorak Shep Lake and Khumbu Glacier
Conclusion: There is so much to explore in the Everest Region and we the team of Orbit Alpine Adventures are always there to help you guide through the beauty of the Everest Region. We can custom design your itinerary based on your needs, time and luxury.